Master Titanium Credit Card
With a Master titanium credit card, your banking needs are supported by a team of bankers – even after working hours and on weekends. Titanium Credit card limit starts from $500 to $9,999
Why should I apply for Titanium Credit card?
- Our Titanium Credit Card is password enabled in all types of transactions
- It is secured with CHIP and one time password for online transactions
- If you use our Titanium credit card, you can purchase products and services cheaper that, than the regular price
- You can go for online shopping and purchasing products any time any where
- Book your air ticket and hotel with better price through your Titanium credit card
- apply for titanium credit card and use Marhaba Lounge Dubai free of cost
How many types of transactions are allowed?
- Cash transaction through ATM / POS machines, it will enable you to withdraw cash from ATM and withdraw cash through banks using cash advance POS terminals
- With your titanium credit card you are able to pay your bills through POS at supermarkets, airlines, hotels and etc.
You are able to perform following online transactions
- Purchase of products and services
- Reservation of air tickets
- reservation of hotels
- Payment of different bills ( Universities, Examination Fee, VISA Fees)
Cash deposit through CDM machine (cash deposit machine)
- No monthly fee
- No maintenance fee
- No statement fee
- No APR on retail transactions
- No SMS receive fee on Platinum credit card
Secure credit card issuance
Any time you can get your secure credit card when you request, you should have a USD account with us an apply for limit you want
How can I get the Titanium credit card?
- Open a USD account with AIB and apply for your credit card now
How to apply for a Titanium credit card
- to obtain your Titanium credit card, you should be an active account holder of the bank
- A valid NID (Tazkera) or passport is required
- A passport size phot is needed for the credit card application
- You should read and agree with our schedule of charges
- You should read and agree to our General Terms and Condition